Fans Score with $3 Tickets, Specials and Giveaways
Rockford, IL -
In collaboration with the Rockford Area Convention & Visitors Bureau's (RACVB) tongue-in-cheek Misery Loves Company campaign, RAVE and the Rockford IceHogs will host a ‘Misery Never Thrilled So Many Fans' night on Tuesday, April 2nd when the team takes on the Milwaukee Admirals at 7:05 p.m.
In reference to Rockford's ranking as the third most "Miserable City" in the U.S. by Forbes Magazine, RAVE is extending these anything-but-miserable special offers for game night:
- All game tickets are just $3. Fans can enjoy the game as the IceHogs attempt to make the Milwaukee Admirals the only miserable ones in the building.
- The BMO Harris Bank Center will offer a miserable meal deal with a hot dog, soda and chips for just $3.
- The first 1,500 fans into the BMO Harris Bank Center will receive a special edition ‘Misery Never Thrilled So Many Fans' t-shirt-misery never looked so good.
- Local museums, parks, restaurants and recreation facilities including Discovery Center Museum, Paddle & Trail Adventure Center, Midway Village Museum, the Rockford Park District and many others will be on hand throughout the game offering a variety of special promotions, giveaways and contests. You could say that misery never had so much fun.
- Discount ‘Chuck-a-Pucks' will be sold so that fans can ‘chuck' right onto the Forbes "Miserable" magazine cover.
For tickets to the game call (815) 968-5222, visit IceHogs.com or stop by the BMO Harris Bank Center Box Office or any Ticketmaster outlet. When purchasing tickets online, fans should use the promo code ‘MISERY.'
For more information on the RACVB's Misery Loves Company campaign visit gorockford.com.