It is easy to lose sight of the important things in life: family, friends, and our health among the most important of them. This Thanksgiving, we are thankful for our great staff at the Convention & Visitors Bureau. We're thankful for a community that allows us to do what we do. And we're thankful for visitors who eat, shop, play, and stay in Rockford!
We're also thankful for our great Region! We're thankful for...
- a trail and parks system for outdoor activities including a huge state park
- a variety of museums for history, art, children, and rock 'n' roll
- arts & culture and local theatre & dance that will make you feel like you're on Broadway
- a plethora of dining options
- Great Gardens
- the most pristine golf courses
- lots of shopping for you to take advantage of on Friday (make sure you Shop Downtown too!)
We're thankful for Rockford. And we're thankful for all the citizens that make our community great.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!