- Admission: Adults $8 |Seniors (62+) $7 | Students $6 | Anderson Japanese Gardens members and children age 5 and under are always FREE
- Directions: From I-90 and E. State St. (U.S. Business 20): Go west on Business 20 to IL 251 (N. 2nd St.). Turn right (north) on IL 251 to Spring Creek Rd. Exit on Spring Creek Rd. and move to left lane to turn left into gardens.
- Hours: Gardens and Gift Shop: May through October - Monday-Friday 9:00am-6:00pm | Saturday-Sunday 9:00am-5:00pm | Gardens closed November through April Fresco open year-round - Daily 8:00am-3:00pm
- A/V Equipment & Staff Resources Provided:
- A/V Equipment Available:
- A/V Equipment with Preferred Vendor:
- ADA Approved:
- Alcohol - Allowed:
- Alcohol - Facility has permit and may pour:
- Brief History/ Description: Anderson Japanese Gardens is located on a twelve acre site which contains an authentic Japanese pond-strolling garden, as well as the Garden of Reflection- a contemporary garden with a strong Japanese influence. Guests may also view a Sukiya guest house, tea house and gazebo, stone lanterns, waterfalls, and a tradition Japanese gate. It is rated the highest quality Japanese garden in North America and is the most unique and beautiful venue to a host a wide variety of events. Whether you choose the Outdoor Pavilion, the Guest House, the Gallery, or the Dining Room, your event will be long remembered.
- Food & Beverage - Available On Site:
- Linens - Provided by Facility:
- Parking - Fee:
- Parking - Free:
- Tables and Chairs Available:
- WiFi Available: