Nordic Cultural Center
- 327 S. 3rd St.
- Rockford, IL 61104
- (815) 963-5559
- Visit Website // E-mail
Booking Dates & Rate
Following the recommendations of the Illinois Governor’s office and the Winnebago County Health Department, the Swedish Historical Society Board of Directors deliberated are making the difficult decision to close the Erlander Home Museum and Nordic Cultural Center until March 30th.
Swedish Historical Society provides the following for Nordic Cultural Center Rentals:
· Wi-Fi Internet access
· Rental of indoor tables & chairs
· Use of the catering kitchen with microwave, sink, oven and refrigerator
· Wheelchair accessibility on the first floor & two accessible restrooms
· Use of the back patio and garden space
· Exclusive use of the space during your rental, with staff member on site
Along with the spacious rental of the Nordic Cultural Center, you are also welcome to its grounds and gardens.