- Admission: Varies by performance
- Directions: From I-90 and E. State St. (US Business 20): west 6.5 miles on Business 20, which becomes one-way as Jefferson St., to Wyman (first street after the bridge over Rock River). Turn left (south) on Wyman to Mulberry. From I-39: west on US 20 Bypass to IL 2 (S. Main). North on IL 2 to the downtown area. (S. Main becomes Wyman, one-way north). Park in lots at Wyman and Mulberry. New American Theater is on the N. Main St. Mall, one block west of Wyman and just north of Mulberry.
- Hours: Call for schedule and fees.
- Handicap Accessibility:
- Accepts Major Credit Cards:
Rates & Reservations
- Admission Charge:
- A/V Equipment & Staff Resources Provided:
- A/V Equipment Available:
- A/V Equipment with Preferred Vendor:
- ADA Approved:
- Alcohol - Guest may provide with insurance:
- Brief History/Description: Sullivan Center provides a 280 seat theater, a lobby with a bar, dressing rooms, and rehearsal space for your event.
- Storage Available On-Site:
- Tables and Chairs Available: