In partnership with Rockford Art Deli’s Here For Good campaign, the Rockford Area Convention & Visitors Bureau and Rockford Area Arts Council are excited to announce the Our Journey Micro-Grant Program to support the local arts! Proceeds from each Rockford-themed mask (still available for online order) and Our Journey t-shirt (no longer available) sale will seed the Our Journey Micro-Grant program, which will benefit local artists and arts organizations to drive excellent project work in Winnebago County.
Rockford-Themed Mask Design
T-shirt Design -- NO LONGER AVAILABLE
For every $30 purchase of a three-pack of customized Rockford-themed face masks, $15 will be allocated to the grant fund or an individual masks for $11 will generate $5 for charity.
- To purchase a MASK, CLICK HERE!
The Our Journey Micro-Grant Program is designed to benefit artists and art organizations by awarding funding allocations of up to $500 for creative endeavors throughout the Rockford region. The first five Micro-Grant awardees, which were announced Tuesday, June 23, were granted a total of $2,200 in support and included:
- Children’s Theater Project for supporting its online theater experience for children
- Music Academy of Rockford for music lessons and musical instrument refurbishment for an area youth resident
- Rockford Art Museum for collaborating with the Neighborhood Network Program to develop a distance learning, art-making program for at-risk youth
- Roni Golan’s Gallery for developing a space to host puppet performances
- Sounds of Good News Productions for videography work of a musical production
Second round of completed applications are now being accepted and should be completed and emailed to KPaul@GoRockford.com by Friday, July 10, 2020. Applicants should be creative, demonstrate love for Winnebago County, and celebrate all our community has to offer as we recover from the impact of COVID-19.
For complete details and selection criteria and to download the Micro-Grant Program Application, click on the links below.