Additional Ways to Participate
Rockford Day 2021
There are many ways to participate in Rockford Day and celebrate your pride in our City and its resilience, whether you're a restaurant or retail shop or another entity:
For restaurants and retail:
- Offer an 815 or 779 themed deal or special.
- Give customers a chance to win a Rockford/815 themed prize or basket.
For other businesses and entities:
- Share your Rockford story in writing, in photos, or on video using the hashtags #RockfordDay2021 #815Day2021.
- Offer a virtual tour of your business or organization (submit this as an event on GoRockford.com/RockfordDay).
For neighborhood groups, clubs, and other organizations:
- Post a photo of members of your group/organization in 815 gear using the hashtags #RockfordDay2021 #815Day2021.
- Feature your group members, clients, or associates telling their own stories of living in Rockford on your social media using the hashtags #RockfordDay2021 #815Day2021.
For business associations:
- Host an event in your neighborhood (such as scavenger hunt, a live outdoor concert, sidewalk chalk art, and so forth).
- Offer an online experience, such as Miracle Mile's Selfie Tour or Cookie Crawl.
Download a PDF of these ways to participate here!