Stroll on State's
November 25, 2023 @ Noon
About the Race
The Dasher Dash 5k, is a holiday themed race through downtown Rockford. Participants will receive a finisher medal and shirt. Awards will be given to top overall male and female as well as placings for select age groups.
Registration is now open! Race is $40 for adults and $25 for kids 12 and under. The entry fee includes an online processing fee and race swag, including a race shirt. Registration closes Thursday, November 24 at 11:59 p.m. There will be no race day registration. Register by November 7 to guarantee your T-shirt. Packet pickup will be held at Fleet Feet prior to the race. More information will be sent via email to registered runners.
The certified course was created with all skill levels in mind. Awards for top overall, top masters and first through third place in each age group, along with finisher medals for each participant, will be awarded.
Additional details will be posted soon.
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR DASHER DASH!
2023 Dasher 5K Course Map
- The costume contest is reserved for individuals registered to participate in the Dasher Dash 5k.
- Arrive at 11:30am and Check in at the Rock River Multisport Tent located near the start line to showcase your costume to the judge(s).
- You will be asked your name, your bib #, and your costume name.
- Judges will be looking for creativity, authenticity, and overall fun appearance.
- You must be able to run/walk the Dasher Dash 5k in your costume.
- You may enter the costume as an individual or a group.
- If entering as group, all members of your costume must be present at the time of judging.
- You must be present at the awards ceremony held during the after party in Memorial Hall parking lot to win a prize.
- 1st, 2nd, & 3rd place awards for the top Adult and Kids costumes.
Runners and spectators are welcome to join us outside of Memorial Hall for post-race fun! There will be a medals ceremony, prizes and more! There will also be s’mores, hot chocolate and a bar available for purchases. You will have time to enjoy the after-party before picking the perfect spot to view the parade.