August 25-26, 2018 in Rockford
Rockford Area Convention & Visitors Bureau is once again excited to host the return of Tough Mudder, presented by Merrell, on August 25-26, 2018, at the Chicago-Rockford International Airport.
Registration is available at www.toughmudder.com.
- Tough Mudder Chicago, presented by Merrell - Known as "probably the toughest event on the planet," the full 10-12 mile obstacle course challenge has no winners and no clock; just stamina, teamwork and determination. The event will feature 20-25 of Tough Mudder's best-in-class obstacles, as well as the debut of a handful of new-for-2017 obstacles.
- Tough Mudder Half Chicago, presented by Merrell - A 5 mile challenge featuring more than a dozen obstacles minus the extreme elements of fire, ice and electricity. Designed to require less training and focus more on teamwork, Tough Mudder Half is the ideal entry point for first-timers or those looking for a shorter-distance format.
- Mini Mudder - A 1-mile obstacle course designed for kids ages 7-12, Mini Mudder is designed to teach kids about getting muddy, having fun and experiencing the thrill of adventure, making the event an ideal weekend for the whole family.
- Spectator Pass - Come and cheer on your friends and family and experience the Mudder Village, including food and beverage vendors, sponsor activities and giveaways, and more.
- Volunteer - Want to run at a discounted price? You and your team can join the MVP (Mudder Volunteer Program), meet and help fellow Mudders, and score event tickets at a great price.