- Directions: From I-90 and E. State St. (U.S. Business 20): Go west on E. State to Perryville Rd. Turn right (north) on Perryville to Guilford Rd. Turn left on Guilford to museum entrance on south side of street. From the south: I-39 to I-90 (north, toward Wisconsin) and proceed as above. From IL 251 or IL 2 and Business U.S. 20: Go east on Business 20 to Mulford Rd. Turn left (north) on Mulford to Guilford and turn right.
- Hours: The museum’s regular hours of operations vary throughout the year. From time to time, special events are organized on the museum grounds occurring at different times than the regular hours of general admission. If you have questions, please call the museum, at 815-397-9112.
- Handicap Accessibility:
- Parking - Free:
- Picnic Area:
- Public Restroom:
- Tour Guide Available (Fee):
- Tour Guide Available (Free):
- Accepts Major Credit Cards:
Rates & Reservations
- Admission Charge:
- Alcohol - Guest may provide with insurance:
- Brief History/Description: Midway Village provides an ideal setting for meetings and special occasions. Plan to have your family gathering, wedding and wedding reception, shower, business meeting, workshop, organizational meeting, holiday party, etc. at one of Midway Village & Museum Center's unique facilities. As part of our 137 acre museum campus, the Village includes 26 structures and gardens, representing a rural community during the era of 1890-1910.
- Food & Beverage - Outside Catering Allowed:
- Tables and Chairs Available: