- Admission: $8 adults | $7/Children (ages 4-12) | FREE for Children age 3 and under and museum members | Traveling exhibits are an additional fee. | Call for free admission day dates.
- Directions: From I-90/I-39 and E. State St. (US Business 20): west on Business 20 six and a half miles to IL 2 northbound (Wyman St., first street past the Rock River); right on IL 2 five blocks to Burpee Museum on the right side of the one-way street. From the south, I-39: west on US 20 Bypass to IL 2 (S. Main). North on IL 2 through the downtown to the museum complex.
- Hours: Tuesday–Sunday 10:00am-5:00pm | Closed Mondays
- Handicap Accessibility:
- Parking - Free:
- Accepts Major Credit Cards:
Rates & Reservations
- Admission Charge:
- A/V Equipment Available:
- Alcohol - Guest may provide with insurance:
- Brief History/Description: Burpee Museum is a unique place to host your next party, lecture, or meeting! We have rooms that can accommodate up to 100 people, or for those big events, you can rent out the entire museum! Burpee can make your event anything but ordinary.
- Food & Beverage - Outside Catering Allowed:
- Tables and Chairs Available: