- Admission: Varies by performance; see website.
- Directions: From I-90 and U.S. Business 20 (E. State St.): west 6.5 miles Business 20 to N. Main (2nd street after crossing Rock River). Turn right (north) on N. Main 0.5 blocks: From I-39: west on Bypass US 20 to IL 2 (S. Main): North on IL 2 to downtown. Turn left on US Business 20 (Jefferson St.) one block to N. Main; turn right on N. Main 0.5 blocks. Event parking in ramp across from theater and in nearby lots.
NON EVENT DAYS: Tickets and will call are available Monday thru Friday 9:00am-5:00pm at the BMO Harris Bank Center, 300 Elm St. Rockford, IL 61101
EVENT DAYS: Coronado Box Office will be open starting at 12:00pm on event days until 30 minutes after the scheduled start time.
The Ticket Office has occasional Saturday and Sunday hours, which vary depending on scheduled events and ticket on sales. Please contact our ticket office to confirm hours of operation for the weekend.
- Handicap Accessibility:
- Accepts Major Credit Cards:
- A/V Equipment & Staff Resources Provided:
- A/V Equipment Available:
- A/V Equipment with Preferred Vendor:
- ADA Approved:
- Alcohol - Allowed:
- ATM On-Site:
- Brief History/Description: The Coronado opened in 1927 as an atmospheric style theatre and movie palace - complete with Spanish castles, Italian villas, oriental dragons, starlit skies and a Grande Barton Pipe Organ. Countless show business legends have performed on the Coronado stage. Over the years, the theatre has also played host to high school graduations, political rallies and community events.
- Event Staff Unionized:
- Linens - Rented from Preferred Vendor:
- Parking - Fee:
- Parking - Free:
- Parking - Motorcoach/Trailer:
- Storage Available On-Site:
- Tables and Chairs Available:
- WiFi Available: