Residents: $6 adults, $4 age 5-18; Non-residents: $8 adults, $5 age 5-18; Children age 4 and under free when accompanied by an adult.
Seniors age 65 and up and Veterans (resident and non-resident) $4
Call (815) 987-1654 for special group rates
- Directions: From I-90: Exit at U.S. 20 Business (E. State St.) and follow Business 20 into Rockford. Turn right on IL 251 and follow it north to the From the south: Exit I-39 west on U.S. 20 Bypass to IL 251 (11th St.) Follow IL 251 through town to the entrance on the west side of the street.
Monday: Closed for plant maintenance and care
- A/V Equipment & Staff Resources Provided:
- A/V Equipment Available:
- ADA Approved:
- Alcohol - Guest may provide with insurance:
- Brief History/Description: Situated along the banks of our beautiful Rock River in Sinnissippi Gardens, the Nicholas Conservatory & Gardens brings the tropics to the Midwest. The facility is the third largest in Illinois with a total of 22,000 square feet, and at the highest point will stand 52 feet. A tropical setting includes an 11,000 square foot plant exhibition area complete with water features, seating areas, and sculptures, all in a tropical plant setting.
- Food & Beverage - Available On Site:
- Linens - Rented from Preferred Vendor:
- Parking - Free:
- Parking - Motorcoach/Trailer:
- Tables and Chairs Available:
- WiFi Available: